Table of Contents
There are several types of concrete mixers, we often hear there are forced and continuous type, forced mixer and continuous mixer are also used for concrete mixing, but what is the difference?
How to distinguish the difference between the two, as well as functional role? According to the user’s production needs, there are many types of mixing host equipment on the market, NFLG mainly produces JS compulsory horizontal concrete mixer, here we explain the difference between compulsory mixing host and continuous mixing host.
The advantages of forced mixing host and continuous mixing host
1. The advantages of forced mixing host are mixing quality, fast mixing speed, high production efficiency, simple operation, etc. The disadvantage is that the machine parts wear seriously, usually need to use alloy steel or other materials for lining, mostly used in centralized mixing plant.
2. The advantage of continuous mixing host is to use the self-weight of the material in the mixing cylinder to work, which is more energy-saving. The disadvantage is the influence of material adhesion and friction, the mixing process has a greater wear and tear on the concrete aggregate, which has a negative impact on the quality of concrete.
The scope of application of forced concrete mixer and continuous concrete mixer
1. The mixing effect of the forced mixing host is stronger than that of the continuous mixing host, which is suitable for mixing dry concrete and light aggregate concrete, and also for mixing liquid concrete.
2. Continuous mixing host is suitable for mixing plastic concrete and low fluidity concrete.
The difference between the components of forced concrete mixer and continuous concrete mixer
1. The mixing cylinder of the forced mixing host has curved blades welded on the inner wall. When the mixing cylinder rotates around the horizontal axis, the blades continuously mix the materials to and then fall freely to each other.
2. Continuous mixing host has no blades on the inner wall of the mixing cylinder, and the material is mixed by rolling the mixer drum.
The forced mixing host and continuous mixing host installation components differences
1. The barrel and blades of the forced mixing host are less worn and easy to clean, but the power consumption is large and the efficiency is low.
2. continuous concrete mixer barrel is placed vertically, with the rotation of the barrel, the mixing host in the barrel to do free-fall type flip mixing, so as to achieve the purpose of mixing.
Difference between forced concrete mixer and continuous concrete mixer mixing method
1. the forced mixing host is a motionless tank, using the mixing claw in the mixing and stirring, its effect and efficiency is better than the continuous type.
2. Continuous mixing host relies on the rotation of the mixing tank, and the concrete inside rises to the upper part of the tank and then falls down, so that the continuous cycle of mixing.
According to the analysis of the above aspects, we will find that the forced mixer works well and is gradually replacing the continuous mixer equipment, so when you are building a concrete mixing plant, purchase a mixer if you wish to choose the forced mixer can come to NFLG to see.
We supply the whole set of mixing plant equipment for our customers, and also supply the supporting equipment for mixing plant, such as JS horizontal shaft forced mixer, batching machine, cement silo, screw conveyor, etc. and accessories, if you have demand, you can contact us.