Table of Contents
To run a concrete mixing plant better, you need a good mixing plant manager. Then to command the operation of a good concrete mixing plant, you need to know this knowledge.
Concrete mixing plant is mainly used in concrete projects, and the main purpose is to mix mixed concrete.
Concrete mixing plant basic knowledge
HZS series commercial cement concrete mixing plant adopts the modular assembling structure, mixer, double machine and double control computer control method, which is cement concrete mixing equipment, suitable for urban commercial ready-mixed concrete, road and bridge, water conservancy, airport, port and other large infrastructure construction projects and places with large demand of concrete.
The mixing plant can be divided into single machine and double machine, as the name implies, single machine that is, the mixing plant has a mixing host, double machine has two mixing hosts, the mixing host corresponds to a discharge port, so the double machine mixing plant is the production capacity of the single machine mixing plant, the naming method of the double machine mixing plant is double HZS, for example, double HZS25 refers to the mixing capacity of 2 * 25 = 50 cubic meters per hour double machine mixing plant.
The specification size of concrete mixing plant is named according to its hourly theoretical production capacity, and the commonly used specifications are: HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60, HZS75, HZS90, HZS120, HZS150, HZS180, HZS240, etc. For example: HZS25 refers to the mixing plant with the production capacity of 25 cubic meters per hour, and the main machine is a double horizontal shaft forced mixer. If the main machine is single horizontal shaft, the model number is HZD25.
Concrete mixing plant adopts performance automatic control system, technology applied in the field of concrete, control, automatic control and manual control in one, which can observe and count the production process and production of mixing plant and building in real time, and can be connected to detect the control of sand and stone water content and concrete collapse degree, and can be used for automatic online temperature compensation.
Concrete Mixing Plant Productivity
The amount of concrete produced by a concrete mixing plant (building) per hour under the specified test conditions. The test conditions refer to
a. The concrete materials are fully supplied, the finished concrete is discharged in time, and the concrete mixing plant (building) operates continuously;
b. The concrete mix ratio remains unchanged, and the aggregate ratio, cement type and grade, concrete grade and collapse degree and water consumption are as specified;
c. The amount of concrete to be cyclically mixed shall be calculated by the nominal capacity of the concrete mixing unit;
d. No admixture or additive is added and no dry mixing is carried out.
Concrete mixing plant usage classification
1. Concrete mixer can be classified into self-falling type and forced type according to the type. The capacity of the self-falling mixing cylinder can be made larger to adapt to the mixing of large aggregates.
2. Forced mixer has vertical shaft and horizontal shaft. The concrete quality of forced mixer is suitable for mixing low slump and dry hard concrete.
Concrete mixing plant (building) is composed of systems and structural components such as material supply, storage, batching, discharge and control. Concrete mixing plant (building) of Kexin Construction Machinery is used for centralized mixing of cement concrete.
1. The centralized mixing of cement concrete is convenient for the strict control of concrete ratio and the quality of concrete, which changes the situation of inaccurate batching of scattered mixing on site;
2. the centralized mixing of cement concrete is conducive to the use of automation, which can increase labor productivity, save labor and reduce costs;
3. the use of centralized mixing construction site to install mixing equipment, stacking sand and gravel materials, storage of cement, thereby saving space.