Concrete mixing plant before work, we need to do its daily inspection work, then, what all need to check?
1. Check the working condition of the lubricating point of each rotating part of the concrete mixing plant and replenish the lubricating oil in time.
2. Check the amount of lubricating oil in the lubricating oil cup of the mixer, and replenish the lubricating oil in time.
3. Check the oil level height of the oil misters on the air system once a week, and use the lubricant with viscosity of 2.5~70 E.
4. Open the drain valve once a day to drain the water condensed in the air compressor and storage tank.
5. Fasteners (such as bolts and nuts) should be frequently checked for looseness, found loose, must be tightened in a timely manner, especially some parts subject to variable amplitude load.
6. Often check whether the water supply, gas supply and admixture system of the equipment is normal.
7. Check whether the electrical control system and the instruments are normal.
8. Check whether the mixing shaft and barrel of the concrete mixing plant mixer are clean. If the concrete condensed on the mixing shaft is too much, it must be cleaned manually.
9. Clean or replace the filter in the dust collector of powder tank regularly.
10. If the concrete mixing plant is shut down for more than one week, it must empty the materials (such as cement, water, admixture and various aggregates) in each measuring hopper and clean the mixing main machine, discharge hopper, etc. to avoid material slabbing.
Note: When cleaning the filter in the dust collector of powder tank, it cannot be washed, but only cleaned by air blowing or soft brush.