1. Generally speaking, concrete mixing plant are divided into two categories: fixed mixing plants and mobile mixing plants, which are also the first categories that many manufacturers distinguish in their production. Fixed mixing plants, most of which are modular and easy to connect, are mainly used by large commercial concrete manufacturers or concrete component manufacturers, and can be used in large scale construction projects, featuring strong production capacity and stable anti-interference. The mobile mixing plant is towed by a trailer unit, which has good mobility and makes the production more flexible, and is generally used for various small and medium-sized temporary construction projects, and can be rented out for self-use.
2. According to the purpose, it can be divided into commercial concrete mixing plant and engineering concrete mixing plant. The commercial concrete mixing plant is mainly for commercial purpose, which should have high efficiency and economy, and meet the requirements of environmental protection.
3. According to the arrangement process, it is generally divided into one-step and two-step. One-step refers to the one-time lifting of sand, gravel, cement, etc. to the top bin of the mixing plant, and all kinds of materials will be discharged from the bottom according to the production process from top to bottom, which is mostly found in the mixing plant.
Such a mixing plant is divided into top-down, silo layer, weighing layer, mixing layer and discharge layer, which has a very high mixing efficiency, but it is difficult to build, inconvenient to demolish and relocate, and has a high investment cost, while the second stage, compared with the first stage, lifts the mixer again after weighing the aggregates, although it occupies a large area and has a slightly lower mixing efficiency than the first stage, but it is convenient to disassemble, low manufacturing cost and easy to install, and is widely used. The production capacity of the second-stage mixing plant can be comparable to the first-stage type.
4. According to the number of mixers, the mixing plant can be divided into single-host plant and double-host mixing plant. The model name of double-host mixing plant is 2HZS series concrete mixing plant, such as 2HZS75 concrete mixing plant expresses the meaning that the theoretical productivity of double-host mixing plant with 2 sets of JS750 mixing mainframe is 2*75m³/h. Double-host mixing plant is a good complement to the same type of mixing plant.
5. According to the weighing method, it can be divided into independent weighing and cumulative weighing. Individual weighing is equipped with a separate weighing unit for each material, and after each material is weighed, it is added into the mixer for mixing, which has high accuracy but complicated design and high cost. The more the number of bins, the more likely to deviation, not suitable for large projects. However, the structure design is simple and the cost is cheap.