Table of Contents
The operation process of concrete mixing plant is more. we have talked about part of it in the last section. and some more. which are described below for you:
Before working of the mixing plant
1. the concrete mixer plant should be installed on a solid pedestal.
2. the mixer console. to allow the operator can see the work of various departments.
3. the hopper into a low position. between the hopper and the ground. you need to add a layer of buffer bedding.
4. Check the following items before operation to see if they meet the requirements:
a. The power supply voltage should not rise or fall more than 5% of the rated value.
b. The wiring of the motor and electrical components is solid. and the protection zero or grounding resistance is in accordance with the regulations.
c. Each transmission mechanism. work device. brake. etc. are fastened and stable. open gear. pulley. etc. have protective cover.
d. The oil quality and quantity of the gear box are in accordance with the regulations.
e. Check whether the air compressor self-protection device is normal and whether the air pressure is stable between 0.5 and 0.7Mpa.
f. Check whether the measuring hopper is in a free state and whether there is any interference.
5. Before operation. the mixer should be started to run with no load. To confirm the direction of rotation of the mixing cylinder or blade and the direction shown by the arrow on the cylinder body is in the same. For the mixer of reversing material. the mixing cylinder should be made to run in forward and reverse direction for several minutes. and there should be no impact shaking phenomenon and abnormal noise.
6. Before operation. the hopper lifting test should be carried out. and the clutch and brake should be observed and confirmed to be flexible.
When the mixing plant is working
1. When feeding. it is strictly forbidden to put the head or hand between the hopper and the frame. In operation. it is strictly forbidden to use hands or tools to reach into the mixing cylinder to pick up the material and discharge the material.
2. In the operation of the mixer. when the hopper is raised. it is strictly forbidden to stay or pass under the hopper; when it is necessary to overhaul or clean the material pit under the hopper. the hopper should be lifted and locked with a chain.
3. Adding material to the mixing cylinder should be done in operation. and adding new material should be done only after all the original concrete in the mixing cylinder is unloaded first.
4. When there is any abnormality or the temperature rise of the bearing is too high. the machine should be stopped for inspection; when maintenance is needed. the concrete in the mixing drum should be cleaned up before maintenance.
5. The clearance between the mixing blade of the forced mixer and the bottom and side wall of the mixing cylinder should be checked frequently and confirmed to be in accordance with the regulations. when the clearance is too standard. it should be adjusted in time. When the mixing blade wear over the standard. should be timely repair or change.
6. It is strictly forbidden to operate without a permit and to leave the work station without permission during operation.
After the mixing plant shutdown
1. After operation. the mixer should be fully cleaned. lubricated and maintained. and the power supply should be cut off and the door locked; when the operator needs to enter the cylinder. the hopper should be fixed. the power supply should be cut off or the fuse should be removed. the switch box should be locked and the “No closing” sign should be hung. and there should be someone outside to supervise.
2. After the operation. the hopper should be lowered to the bottom of the pit. and when it needs to be raised. the chain or pin should be fastened.
Here. the safety operation process of concrete mixing plant is finished for you. NFLG Construction Machinery will also tell you some other precautions for the operation of concrete mixing plant. please stay tuned.